City Council Meeting
2/4/2013 7:30 PM - 10:30 PM
CALL TO ORDER
PUBLIC OPEN TIME
APPROVAL OF THE AGENDA ORDER
ACTION OUT OF CLOSED SESSION
COUNCIL AND STAFF ANNOUNCEMENTS
1. Introduction of the City’s new Wastewater Treatment Manager Mark Grushayev.
2. Library Board of Trustees Annual Report to the Council.
3. Bicycle and Pedestrian Advisory Committee Annual Report to the Council.
4. Warrants--$ 1,249,318.78.
Recommended Action: Approve paying expenses authorized by the adopted City Budget.
5. Consideration of the Minutes of the January 22, 2013 Regular City Council Meeting.
Recommended Action: Approve the January 22, 2013 Regular City Council Meeting minutes.
6. Discussion of Energy Cost Comparison by Marin Energy Authority.
Recommended Action: Receive presentation, discuss and provide direction as appropriate.
7. Consideration of a Resolution Approving the Sanitary Sewer Management Plan.
Recommended Action: Adopt Resolution No. ___.
COUNCIL LIAISON REPORTS
CITY MANAGER’S REPORTS
COUNCIL REQUESTS AND IDEAS FOR DISCUSSION
ADJOURNMENT– To the next Regular City Council meeting which will be held on Tuesday, February 19, 2013.
The City of Mill Valley is pleased to offer the following:
Webcasting Services: Please visit the Webcasting and Streaming Video Archive page to view the video, agenda, and meeting documents such as staff reports, consent calendar items, and attachments.
eComment: It is now possible for internet users watching the live meeting webcast to submit comments and questions in real-time to the City Council for the public comment sections of the meeting. Send an eComment.
The City of Mill Valley does not discriminate against any individual with a disability. Upon request, City publications will be made available in the appropriate format to persons with a disability. If you require assistance or auxiliary aids in order to participate in this meeting, please contact the City Clerk at 388-4033 (TTY 711) at least 24 hours prior to the meeting. The accessible entrance and parking are located behind City Hall.
Meeting end times are approximate. To request a digital recording of the meeting, please contact the City Clerk's office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 415-388-4033.