- Streetscape Plan Adopted by City Council (July 2011)
- The approved project is built upon previous work conducted by various advisory committees assembled from 2003-2009
- Preliminary Engineering work
- Plan refinements based on engineering details and budget considerations
- Design Details/Catalog (examples of streetscape furniture)
- Environmental Review (Project Level)
- Design refinements (budget/engineering)
- Miller Avenue Business Forum (co-hosted with Chamber of Commerce)
- Coordination with utility and water companies regarding proposed work
- Continued coordination with Chamber of Commerce to Miller Avenue owners/businesses/residents
- March: City Council approves final design and authorizes the release of construction-related Request for Proposals
- May: Award Construction Contract.
- June: Construction begins.
History. Miller Avenue is one of two main arterials providing access in to and out of Mill Valley, and has functioned as a main arterial into town since 1890.
Past Committee Work. See the Development of the Streetscape Plan (2009-2011).
Thank you to all of the members of the public who participated in committees and working groups that will make this project possible!