If you are seeking to file a claim against the City of Mill Valley, please contact the Finance Department to obtain a claim form. Once you receive this form, please take the following steps:
- Fill out your claim form
- Attach any documentation you feel will aid in supporting your claim to the claim form.
- Send your packet to City Hall using the following address:
City of Mill Valley
c/o Trevor Atashkarian
26 Corte Madera Ave
Mill Valley, CA 94941
- Once we receive your packet, we will forward it to our claims adjusters at AIMS.
- AIMS will review your claim and determine whether it should be accepted or denied.
- Once a claim has been submitted, AIMS should make contact anywhere from a week to two weeks
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the Finance department at (415) 384-4804 or at firstname.lastname@example.org