Shop Safe. Shop Smart. Shop MV.
The Mill Valley Chamber and the City of Mill Valley encourage you to support your 94941 restaurants, retailers, nonprofits and business and consumer services in a variety of safe, effective ways. And don't forget to tip!
- Wear a mask.
- Keep at least 6 feet between you and other patrons.
- Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer before and after each shopping/dining trip.
- Don’t touch your face after touching common surfaces such as door handles, shopping carts and credit card machines.
- Ask restaurants and retailers if they offer curbside pickup or delivery.
- Browse online. Many local retailers have used the shelter in place to bolster their online stores. Check those sites to get to know their inventory ahead of time.
- Ask local retailers to use video apps like FaceTime to help you shop virtually.
- National chains and sites like Amazon can weather economic downturns. Support your local shops and restaurants. In most cases, they are owned by your neighbors!
- Buy gift cards – at large denominations if you’re able. You get the credit for future use, and businesses get some much-needed cash flow amidst a crisis.