MVConnect - the Latest News from the City of Mill Valley!
March 23, 2017
Welcome to this week's edition of MVConnect - a biweekly digest with timely updates and summaries of recent news and events. This week we have updates on the following:
- Mill Valley City Council Adopts Resolution to Preserve and Protect Steps, Lanes, and Paths
- Staff to Present Draft 2017 Bicycle and Pedestrian Transportation Plan Update to Parks and Recreation Commission
- Mill Valley's Restored Downtown Clock Ushers in Daylight Saving Time
- City Staff in Discussion with CalTrans to Fix Potholes on E. Blithedale Near Highway 101
- Mill Valley Fire Battalion Chief Michael St. John receives the "Tom Forster Perpetual Leadership Award"
- MV Little League Honors Pioneer Player Jenny Fulle at Opening Day Parade & Ceremony
- Coming Soon: A Safer Miller Avenue for All Its Users
- Stay Safe on Miller, Mind the Signs
- Working Towards a More Engaged Community
- Mill Valley LiVE: Timothy James
- Spring Camp Registration
- Become a Member of the Community Emergency Response Team (CERT)
- Spring Eggstravaganza
- Sunday Special: Rockin' with Mister Q
- April Art Exhibitions Celebrating the Natural World and Earth Awareness
Reviews and Previews: A look at important topics being discussed in Mill Valley public meetings.
Read more: Click here to read our latest edition of MVConnect
Sign up to have MVConnect sent directly to your inbox.