MVConnect - the Latest News from the City of Mill Valley!
February 10, 2017
Welcome to this week's edition of MVConnect - a biweekly digest with timely updates and summaries of recent news and events. This week we have updates on the following:
- City Takes Action on Steps, Lanes and Paths Encroachment
- Planning Commission Study Session to Review Richardson Site (also known as Blithedale Terrace)
- Tokyo Firefighters Visit Mill Valley for Ideas Exchange
- Field Work to begin on Alto Tunnel Geotech Investigation Study
- History of Tamalpais Neighborhood Tree Assessment District
- City Council Retreat Recap
- Flooded Creeks are Dangerous
- We Are Hiring!
- Miller Avenue Streetscape Project:
? Almonte/Miller Intersection Meeting
? What Will Miller Avenue Look Like?
- Mid-Winter Break Camps with Mill Valley Recreation
- Mill Valley Arts Commission "Call for Artwork"
- The Mill Valley Arts Commission Continues to Accept Call for Musicians Applications
- Calling All Vendors: We ♥ MOM Craft Market
Reviews and Previews: A look at important topics being discussed in Mill Valley public meetings.
Read more: Click here to read our latest edition of MVConnect
Sign up to have MVConnect sent directly to your inbox.