Fourth of July
The Mill Valley Police Department wishes you a happy 4th of July! Please celebrate safely and responsibly. Remember that fireworks are illegal in Marin County, and that the improper use of fireworks can result in serious injury in addition to posing a fire hazard.
There are plenty of places to view fireworks safely around Marin.
- View fireworks from the top of Mt. Tam
- Attend the Marin County Fair, which will have firework shows every night from June 30-4 at 9:30 pm
- Check out Sausalito's Fireworks Extravaganza at Gabrielson Park
- Take an Angel Island Tiburon Ferry for a fireworks cruise
Other events include:
- Homestead Valley's Parade and Picnic in Stolte Grove
- Larkspur's 65th Annual Independence Day Pancake Breakfast at Larkspur's American Legion Twin Cities Post 313 at 500 Magnolia Avenue
- The Corte Madera-Larkspur 4th of July Parade and Festival at Redwood High School (ends at the Town Center)
- Novato's Parade in Downtown Novato at Grant and Railroad Avenues
See a full list of activities here.