Solicitor Application

Property & Evidence

Firearm Forms

Property Transfer Form

  • Authorize another person to collect property on your behalf by completing the Authorization to Transfer Property Form (PDF) 
  • Please use the links to select the type of report you would like to make. You may download a form and submit it to the Police Department, or submit the form online
  • For more serious offenses, you are required to report directly to the Police Department