Welcome to our Fitness Center!
We pride ourselves on being an inclusive facility that offers something for everyone, including a beautiful view of Mount Tamalpais. Our functional equipment comes from Matrix featuring Treadmills, Ellipticals, Recumbent Bikes, Uprights Bikes, a Rowing Machine, StairClimber and Cross Trainers. Our Fitness Floor was recently renovated in August of 2017 to boast a variety of strength training equipment focusing on functional training. To complete your total body workout we have a variety of land and water group exercise class, a fitness (gym) floor with cardio and strength equipment, a 3 lane 25 yard pool including water slide, locker room facilities and spa.
Aquatics & Fitness Passes
In order to participate in one of our group fitness classes and access our gym and pool facilities, you will need to purchase a Welcome Back Pass. We have Annual, 30-Day Recurring and Single-Visit Passes available for purchase now. View details about our Aquatics & Fitness Passes.
Please Note: A registration account is required to purchase Annual, 30-Day Recurring and Single-Visit Passes. If you haven't already done so, please create your registration account and sign your waiver on MyMVR.org.
*Virtual Fitness Classes are considered Premium Group Fitness Classes and are not included with our Aquatics & Fitness Passes.
To participate in Virtual Fitness Classes, REGISTER HERE.
To purchase your pass today, please call us at (415) 383-1370 or visit one of our front desks.
Fitness Floor Rules
- Before you begin an exercise program, you should consult your physician.
- Appropriate athletic attire is to be worn at all times. No denim or rough material clothing allowed as it may damage equipment.
- Closed-toe athletic shoes only. No crocs or sandals.
- Water in plastic or metal bottles only. No other food or drink permitted.
- Keep personal belongings off Fitness Floor storage cubbies provided.
- Wipe down machines after use.
- Return all equipment for the next patron.
- Limit use of any cardio machine to 30 minutes.
- No personal use of aerobic/dance studio during class times is permitted.
- No personal training, therapy, instruction, or fitness sessions with a non-MV Rec staff are allowed in the facility or City property.
- Adults 18+ are encouraged to attend a 1-hour personal training orientation session.
- Youth ages 11-15 are required to attend a youth orientation before being allowed Fitness Floor access.
- Youth ages 11-15 are encouraged to use the Fitness Floor with a parent or guardian.
- Children under 11 are not permitted on the Fitness Floor.
- Appropriate etiquette and behavior are required at all times. Violations may result in revocation of an Aquatics & Fitness Pass.
- Persons under the influence of drugs or alcohol will be asked to leave the facility immediately.
- No talking on cell phones.
- Photography and videography are restricted to MV Rec staff only.
- Please report unsafe etiquette or behavior to MV Rec staff.
- MV Rec staff have the final authority over facility rules.
- Mill Valley Recreation is not responsible for lost or stolen belongings.
- Code of Conduct must be followed at all times.
- Rules updated 08/25/23.
Sign up today to receive our newsletter emails with Aquatics & Fitness News, Updates, Program Information, Special Events and more!