- John Ossa on behalf of Rain Bird Corporation for a very generous donation of the SMART Irrigation Controller and System.
- A&S Landscape Materials in San Rafael for helping us source the landscape materials needed to make SmartGarden successful.
- Urban Farmer for donating PVC pipe and fittings for drainage.
- Green Jeans Garden Supply and CNL Native Plant Nursery for donation of native plants.
- Geoff Hall and Kamala Bennett, Sentient Landscape for donating a portion of their design services.
- Iris Landscaping for donating some management and supervision of the project.
- Apryl Uncapher for being the spark for the idea, for helping with the grant, and donating planning and design time.
- Kristin Jakob and April Post, California Native Plant Society for donating time to create planting plan and for donating plants.
- Laura Nicoletti for donating time to consult Library before pitching the idea to the State Library.
- Edward and (in Memory of) Karin Greenwald – $5,000 donation
- Libby Haxton – $2,500 donation
- Jean Rhodes – Sundial
- Anne and Dan Sapp – Rain chain
- Kathryn and David Parkinson – Weather Station
Thank you to the Mill Valley City Council, the Parks & Recreation Commission and all of the community members who have been so supportive of this project.
* * *
The SmartGarden is supported by the U.S. Institute of Museum and Library <>Services under the provisions of the Library Services and Technology Act, administered in California by the State Librarian.
For more information, call (415) 384-4730.