Who do I call if I have a sewer problem?

For sewer line problems, call the Sanitary District you reside in. SASM has six Member Agencies.

Member Agencies

  • Almonte Sanitary District 
    • Phone: 415-388-8775
  • Alto Sanitary District
    • Phone: 415-388-3696
  • Homestead Valley Sanitary District
    • Phone: 415-388-4796
  • City of Mill Valley
    • Phone: 415-388-4033
  • Richardson Bay Sanitary District
    • Phone: 415-388-1345
  • Tamalpais Community Services District
    • Phone: 415-388-6393

For Sewer Emergencies after hours, call Roto-Rooter at 415-388-2740.

Show All Answers

1. Who do I contact if I am having an animal issue?
2. What if I see a fallen tree or limbs?
3. I have a question about my trash service. Who do I call?
4. Who do I call if I have a sewer problem?
5. Who do I report graffiti to?
6. My neighbor's construction project is making a lot of noise - what is allowed?
7. I have a septic tank. Who do I call?