Private Pool Party
Subfacility of Community Center
Notice: We are not currently accepting applications for pool parties of any kind due to the current Marin County stay-at-home order. Please stay tuned for updates. For any questions, email email@example.com.
Big Splash Pool Parties (7 plus Years Old)
- Your party consists of swimming and use of the party room for 2 hours total
- Free Adult Deck-Watcher Admission for adult party attendees
- Party Fees:
- $100 refundable Security Deposit
- $225 for 1 to 15 children with 4 Adult Swimmers
- $250 for 16 to 25 children with 4 Adult Swimmers
- Please note that children must be 48 inches for the slide - No exceptions
- Parties can be held on Saturdays and Sundays during the hours of:
- 12:15 pm - 2:15 pm (Cove Room)
- 2:45 pm - 4:45 pm (Cove Room)
- Please call 383-1370 ext. 4704 or ext. 4760 for availability and further information
Private Pool Parties
Private pool parties are possible on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday evenings. Pool rental includes the use of the Cove Room, patio area, pool, and Jacuzzi.
Please contact Facilities Coordinator, Jeniann Hodash, at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information on how to book.
We look forward to hosting your Private Pool Party!
|Rental||Mill Valley Residents / Non-Profits||Non-Residents||Non-Profit||Commercial|
|Pool||$150 per hour||$175 per hour||$175 per hour||$200 per hour|
|Lifeguards||$25 per hour each||$25 per hour each||$25 per hour each||$25 per hour each|
|Facility Attendant||$15 per hour each||$15 per hour each||$15 per hour each||$15 per hour each|
For the health and safety of all of our guests, we ask that the following policies are followed when renting the Mill Valley Aquatics Center.
Food is not allowed on the Pool Deck or Locker Rooms at any time. Food is only allowed in the Lobby, Cove room, or outside Pool Terrace.
Beverages must be served in non-breakable containers. Beverages are allowed in the Cove Room, Outside Terrace, and on the pool deck. Beverages are not permitted in the locker rooms at any time.
Serving Containers such as serving bowls, trays, platters, etc must be of the non-breakable type. Glass, ceramic, or any other serving containers that may break or shatter are not allowed in the Aquatic/Fitness Complex.