Minor Permits


Please Note: These permits generally do not need plan review and are considered minor permits. If your project is larger in scope than what is listed here you will need to proceed to Plan Check Residential or Commercial.

Contractors or Architects can apply for a permit online, but if this is your first time applying for a permit you will need to request a user account. To request a user account please contact Marrk Callier, Permit Technician, at mcallier@cityofmillvalley.org with your State License Number or State Architect Number and contact information including your mailing address, phone number, and email address.

Once your application is received it will be reviewed for compliance. This many take up to 7 working days.

List of Minor Permits: Residential

  • Furnace
  • Water Heater
  • Mechanical (A/C, Boiler)
  • Plumbing (waterline, gas line)
  • Electrical (minor electrical such as lighting)
  • Electric Panel (max of 200 AMP, main electric service panel or subpanels)
  • Re-roof
  • Sewer Lateral
  • Windows and Doors