Sorry, this page has moved!
Please click here to go to the new location.

Online Reporting

Please use the links below to select the type of report you would like to make. You may download a form and submit it to the Police Department, or submit the form online.

For more serious offenses, you are required to report directly to the Police Department. 

Abandoned Vehicle

Report abandoned vehicles or other non-emergency parking complaints.

Bicycle Registration

Register your bicycle with the Police Department to help with the recovery process in the event that it is ever stolen.

Dangerous Driver

Report a dangerous driver or other traffic violations.

Extra Patrol Request

Request extra patrols in your area.

Lost Property

Report a lost property item.

Report a Scam

Learn more about scams or file a report if you have been a victim.

Counter Traffic Collision Report (Report an Accident)

Use the form to complete a report after you have been in an accident or collision. Call 911 if the collision just occurred. 


Report graffiti or other vandalisms.


Review your experience with the department.

Formal Citizen Complaint

File a formal complaint.