Shop small, shop safely, and support local makers and vintage sellers at this outdoor market series at the Mill Valley Community Center on March 20 and April 3 in partnership with Mill Valley Recreation.
This is a ticketed event series (parking included) promoting outdoor shopping in support of local makers and businesses, with 90 minute shopping windows to ensure safety, contact tracing and social distancing compliance. Let's get inspired and re-engage outside, together. Tickets can be purchased for shoppers >here<.
What you'll find:
- Bay Area artists, makers, and vintage collectors
- A big grassy field and spaced out tents (think farmer's market– but with local art, vintage, fashion and design!)
- Ticketed, staggered entry; wide aisles for ample space and comfortable shopping; masked sellers & shoppers; and a lot of hand sanitizing stations
- Small business creators thankful that you came out to support their small businesses
- Masks are mandatory for all merchants & shoppers at all times. By attending, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
- Tickets are likely to sell out and may NOT be available for purchase on site.
Please Note: all ticket sales are final, non-refundable and non-transferable. Children under 12 are free. Dogs are permitted but must be leashed at all times.
We'll see you there!