Welcome Back Passes
We are OPEN!
We are SO excited to be able to welcome our Community back to the Mill Valley Community and Aquatics & Fitness Centers. In honor of our reopening, we are offering a Welcome Back Fitness Pass!
What is a Welcome Back Pass?
A Welcome Back Pass is a fitness pass that gives the Pass Holder unlimited access to the majority of our group fitness classes*, lap swimming & water walking pool use and gym use.
There are 2 types of Welcome Back Passes
Facility Information, Hours & Schedules Beginning July 1st, 2021
The Spa, Locker Rooms & Showers will all be available beginning July 1st.
To Purchase a Welcome Back Pass (not available for purchase online)
- If you haven't already done so, please create your registration account and sign your wavier on MyMVR.org.
- Then, call us at (415) 383-1370 to purchase your pass over the phone or stop by either the Community Center or Aquatics & Fitness Center front desk.
- A Welcome Back Pass will be REQUIRED to access our Group Fitness Classes, Lap Swimming, Water Walking and usage of the Gym facilities. Premium Group Fitness classes and Personal Training will still be eligible for pre-registration without a Welcome Back Pass.
- *6-Month Passes & 20-Punch Passes DO NOT include Premium Group Fitness Classes (see group fitness class schedule for more information).
- 6-Month Passes may be paid for in full, or with scheduled monthly payments.
- 6-Month Passes purchase price will be prorated if purchased after July 1st.
- 20-Punch Passes must be paid for in full before use.
- Passes may not be purchased online and currently may only be purchased over the phone once you have created your registration account and signed your waiver on MyMVR.org.
- Passes may not be shared.
- Facility use subject to capacity limits and scheduling.
- Advanced reservations no longer required, excluding Premium Group Fitness classes.
All Welcome Back Passes (6-month and 20 punch pass) expire 12/31/2021.
No exceptions. You will not be able to receive a refund for any
unused punch passes after 12/31/2021.
Stay In The Know!
Sign up today to receive our newsletter emails with News, Updates,
Program Information, Special Events and more!