Heat Advisory for This Weekend
The National Weather Service has issued a heat advisory for this weekend, Saturday 8:00am through Sunday 9:00pm.
- Well above average temperatures are expected away from the coast with inland highs in the mid-90s to low 100s.
- Increased risk of heat related illnesses.
- Increased risk of human sourced wildfires.
- Limit outdoor strenuous activities during the hottest time of the day.
- Don't not leave kids or pets in vehicles.
- Stay in air conditioned areas.
- Drink plenty of fluids.
- Extra care for pets, crops, and livestock.
- Watch for hot pavement when walking dogs.
- What at the coast beware of rip currents.